In some cases we can get out of sync with Google regarding your subscription. In most cases you can fix it by:
- Go to Settings > Apps> select the Food Network Kitchen app
- Tap "FORCE STOP"
- Go to storage tap "CLEAR DATA" to clear the app's data on your Android device
- Go back one screen and now tap “Uninstall”
- Reinstall the Food Network Kitchen app
- Try to subscribe to Premium. You do not need to repurchase the app, but this is where you can restore your previous purchase.
It may take a few minutes to update, but that usually fixes it. If it does not, then please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help to resolve the issue.